Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Succulents


San Diego Botanic Gardens is hosting "Art Expressions" this weekend.   Our Daily Painters Project Artist Collective painted botanical themed paintings and are displaying them in the Paul Ecke Building in the gardens.  The show will be up until the first week of September.  These succulent paintings are my new pieces for the show.

Succulent I
 












Unfortunately the lighting on this appears different from the first painting ... in reality it isn't!    I need a little work on my camera skills.
Succulent II

1 comment:

  1. Jill...I really love succulents and you've captured them here...colors and all!
    I know about the photo thing...it can be tricky...but these look great.
    Hope you are enjoying your (almost over) summer!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete